Employees of our company will consult the applicants for study in Ukraine on the following issues:
- selection of higher educational institution, specialty in accordance with preferences and financial possibilities of applicant as well as with the academic level;
- initial assessment of academic documents and negotiating with higher educational institution about the possibility of acceptance of the applicant for study.
- Upon receiving of positive answer from higher educational institution on acceptance for study the applicant has to pay for offer of a place, its execution and sending, visa support.
- Employees of our company send the offer by international courier service (EMS, TNT, DHL and others) to the address specified by the applicant in the country of his residence.
Package of documents for execution of international offer of a place:
- Copy of international passport.
- Copy of school leaving certificate and exam results.
Employees of our company will help you to prepare all necessary documents for submission to the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of your residence and receiving of visa study.
IMPORTANT! Students from countries with which the Ukraine concluded the agreements of visa-free stay up to 90 days have to obtain a long-stay visa of type D to Ukraine that allows staying in the country more than 90 days (you can see the list of diplomatic missions of Ukraine in world countries here – http://mfa.gov.ua/en/about-mfa/abroad/embassies).
In accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian law the Department of Border Service of Ukraine has to be informed in advance (by the Letter-Notice of the University on student’s arrival) on the arrival of foreign applicant to Ukraine. The official representative of the company or university has to meet the foreign applicant.
For this purpose student has to inform the company by e-mail or telephone in 5-7 days before his or her arrival and to send the copy of the ticket where the flight number, time, date and airport of arrival will be specified. In the case of non-provision of such information by the student in advance the company DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY in the case of student’s deportation from the airport to his home country.
Preparation and assistance in recognition of academic documents in Ukraine issued by educational establishments of other countries such as:
- general secondary education documents (for applicants according to Bachelor program);
- documents certifying the obtainment of bachelor degree (for applicants according to Master program);
- national diploma;
- other academic documents.
- Certified translation of documents into Ukrainian language
- execution of medical insurance policy
- Transfer of foreign students from one educational institution to another for continuation of study in Ukraine.
- Other services at student’s option not contradicting the applicable legislation of Ukraine.